Kicked out of home
My mum and I were so close she starting having trouble at work and started to Drink a lot mum and I kept having massive fights especially when she was drunk she sent me away for three weeks with my dad I came back and still nothing had changed I broke my hand she told me to get out of the house and live with my father my dad lives so far away from where I was I have a younger sister we have been through everything together and I don’t want to leave her. mum doesn’t talk about me to anyone in my family or they have a argument and has made my sister block me on social media what should I do? I am still going to live with my dad but I just want my mum back
@eyb35461
I'm sorry your are going through such a tought time with your mom. I'm glad to hear you have your Dad's support but I can see you love your mother and care so much for her well being. I sincerely hope she will be able to get help with her drinking and will be able to rebuild a healthy relationship with you. One that is close like you used to have.