Mentally ill father
country for my education. In the meantime, it has become unbearable to live in this house (I mean it). He is always screaming around the house torturing everybody. How do I deal with this? I can't take it anymore
Why dont you look for Psychiatric counseling?? Also try to indulge him in activities of his interest. I think it might help.
I can relate and understand exactly what you're going through as I'm in the same place as you are in right now. My father has never been much of a father really. Anything that causes slight inconvenience for him he will start dealing with it in the worst manner possible and was and still is extremely rude and filled with such negativity. I guess now I know where this negativity is coming from. And now my father is old and has several health ailments and my brother has left me to deal with him, so I'm stuck with my father who is now mentally unstable as well. I have my own struggles but above of it all, my father treating me like hell all the time. And my patience is wearing off. It's hard to love someone who has never been much of a father to you and is one of the main reasons for your worsening mental health. But someone has to you know, so here I am. So, I don't know what your story is. But you can talk to me. Cause I surely can understand what you're going through.