My MOM
I really don't know when,where it went all wrong.. like I don't know what am supposed to do..I really don't need her love after all those things all those words she told me I would never..I mean I can't love her anymore...why would she say that I was better off dead!! Why would she say I should never have been born..!! Why would she say that am making my siblings suffer!!? Just WHY...I have feelings too ..I get hurted too...WE fight like everyday!! Without any reason she would start shouting at me!! I know am not that good in studies I know I sometimes cause trouble..but still AM UR CHILD U JUST CAN'T SAY THOSE WORDS TO OUR OWN CHILD.. even when I try to forget all those moments I can't..I get jealous of people who have a loving mother..am like why me..I want to be happy too..?!!
@Tokki2000
I wish I had an answer to give you as you ask why she would say such awful things about you or choose to be so openly hostile towards you. I can't imagine how much pain you are feeling about the things she says. The way you are being treated is unfair and cruel. You are her child and you deserve to be treated as fairly as it sounds like she treats your siblings. What ways are you coping with your feelings? Is leaving home an option for you? It not, are there things you can do to limit the time you are in the family home, like a part time job or choosing to study in the library?
Am in uni and studying right now and due to lockdown I can't even go outside or meet my friends which would have made me feel a little better but there's nothing I can do... regarding part time jobs and all,, ....my family won't allow!! I have strict parents!! I have to bear it all ALONE.. IT'S JUST TOO HARD SOMETIMES...
I sometimes listen to music that keeps my mind at peace!! Well I wish I had good parents.. loving parents..