My mother
My mother told me she hates me. We were not fighting and asked me to get off her property or she would call cops. I was just trying to visit. I haven't done anything to hurt her or make her not trust me. Last I knew; we were getting along fine. She refused to tell me 'what I did' that upset her so.
@BookishWendy Hello, stranger. From your description, it seems that your mom is not so friendly to you, and you just want to visit her and see her. Well, In this situation, it is important for you two to have a talk. She may avoid that talk, but please make sure you try to show your friendly attitude. She may have seen you do something she hates, or it is just some misunderstandings. Try not to argue with her though you are right. Hold a talk with her, try to talk to her as causally as you can, any bring her gifts she like to improve your relationship. If all of this doesn't help, don't give up. Ask people around her what she says about you and try to solve the problem between you and your mom. I am sure you can deal with this issue well. All the best.
@BookishWendy Stop asking yourself, whatever u did, your mother was in the wrong. So move on with your life and if ever - just ever - u can get back to terms with your mom, u will know what upset her to this extent or if she had other reasons. Mothers will always love their children, be sure of that!