My parents
I'm only 17 so i live with my parents. They got divorced last year but still live together due to money problems and to try to create stability for me and my little brother who has autism. I know in a way theyre trying to help but it's so stressful.
@kalliwilson
It sounds like a stressful situation to be in. I hope there will be some resolution for you and your family in the near future.
will be equally stressful situation for them, not idea but it might be the most practical option at this moment. They are not husband and wife , but they are families and they tried their best to make it easier for your brother and you. Giving time, it will be resolved, at the same time , try to not carry their burden and take care of yourself. If it bothers you very much. Be open and let them know how do you feel and what do you prefer.