My sister
I don’t know what to do. My sisters husband is very emotionally and verbally abusive towards her. I understand that she can be very hard to deal with but he takes their fights way to far. And I don’t know how to give advice in these situations because I’ve never been in a relationship and she doesn’t really see that he is being abusive. They have 2 cute boys and he’s a great dad! And they love each other very much. But he can just be really mean. And the thing is that she can also be mean. So I don’t know what to do.
@ggidaho
It's hard to for any of us to know what goes on in a relationship behind closed doors. Is it possible to reach out to your sister to let her know you are there to support her? For many people, knowing they have someone they can count is the best gift we can give them.