Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here sorry if i make any mistake

User Profile: straightforwardFig3090
straightforwardFig3090 January 22nd, 2022

Hello

My name's ...well let's keep it a secret who cares who I am haha but I'm 15 yeard old and

I just wanted to share a little something about my relationship with my father. It's very complicated. Sometimes he's very good to me and sometimes terrific.

Oh btw this is my first comment or thread? So please excuse my mistakes, I found about this app on Google few mins back and it said for depression and anonymous which is exactly what I wanted so I installed it right away. I don't even know if anyone will read this message but if you do I wanna say Thank you so much. Back to main topic I downloaded this because idk if I should put it out there but I just well got uh slapped by my father but then as I said he's like dual personality after that he came to me and wiped my tears but I still can't stop crying non stop and my head is painting like it's going to burst out. I searched this app because I just wanted to share this and listen to others if they want to talk about any similar experience. Again thank you very much if you read this long message didn't expect it to be this long. I'm sorry. And oh in last I hope the person reading this, yes you, are doing well. Have a good day/night

2
User Profile: Sher217
Sher217 January 24th, 2022

@straightforwardFig3090

Hey Fig,

I'm glad that you found Cups and came here to share! I'm also glad that you choose the Family & Caregivers community for your first post. To answer one of your questions, Yes, you are heard here 💜

I am so very sorry that he slapped you can caused you pain, both physical and emotional. I understand your meaning of a parent who has a dual personality of sorts. Please know that's it's never okay for a parent to slap their children. I understand that he wiped your tears but that doesn't make what happened 'okay'.

I hope that you feel that you can come back to Cups anytime that you need, or just want to share. Sometimes just putting how we feel 'out there' and know that someone else will hear us can help.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Take care until then...💜


~ Sher

User Profile: RiverOak2222
RiverOak2222 January 25th, 2022

@straightforwardFig3090


How are you doing now? I'm sorry you experienced that. I'm here for you if you want to talk? I hope you're alright, would love to hear from you.