Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Resentment

User Profile: orangeTriangle4803
orangeTriangle4803 June 26th, 2022

I have been having a lot of Resentment lately towards my sister. It's not really anything she is doing to me so much as her becoming distant. I stood by her for her whole life and now that I don't fit in to her idea of who I should be she is basically cutting me out. We are so different to the point she just cannot comprehend that I am content to work and relax and just be. She is constantly doing things and has a ridiculous amount of friends and social engagements. Just the thought of doing all that exhausts me. I want to find a way to reconnect , but she only is willing to do things if I fit her schedule or participate in something she is already doing. I would just like her to come over lunch and I'm sad she cannot put her life on hold for an hour for me. Ugh just needed to vent. Thanks for the space to that.

2