Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ruining my relationships.

User Profile: lifewithn
lifewithn February 16th, 2021

I’ve been in a few relationships that really meant a lot to me. I’m not about to see my partner often because of my mom. She doesn’t let me go out often. I have to lie to her about where I’m going and what I’m doing just so I’m able to see them and I think people leave me because of that. I’m never available to see anyone and it sucks because I feel like everyone I talk to is going to leave me , which is what happens. I try to talk to her about it but she just shuts me out or yells at me about it. I like texting but sometimes I want to be able to see the person I love or like and it sucks that I barely can. Any advice ? I don’t wanna tell her about my relationships but idk what I should say to her about letting me be out often especially with Covid

5
User Profile: lifewithn
lifewithn OP February 16th, 2021

I meant I’m not able ***

User Profile: CatCommander
CatCommander February 17th, 2021

It sounds like you need to find a place in your life with freedom. Perhaps that can be a future goal if you aren't able to get there right now. If she is willing to listen to you, it might be worth asking for space and respect. You deserve those things, and shouldn't give more than you recieve. I hope that you are able to find balance in your life and the ability to keep your friends and partner near!

1 reply
User Profile: lifewithn
lifewithn OP February 19th, 2021

Thank you so much 💛💛I’m going to use some of this advice !!

load more
User Profile: AdamjK56
AdamjK56 February 18th, 2021

@lifewithn

This is really a problem ... I was in the same situation. My mom wouldn't let me go out late. But how? All romance appears only in the evening! I think you should explain and introduce your mom to your partner! By the way, if you are lonely, then this is not a reason to forget about dating. You can read about black dating sites review. This will help you not to be alone even in quarantine. It is important that your mother trusts her other half. I am sure that this is not the reason why they part with you. Love is getting stronger than this, isn't it? So it's time for you to find true love now!

1 reply
User Profile: lifewithn
lifewithn OP February 19th, 2021

Thank you so much💛💛💛 it helps a lot and I’ll definitely use the advice!!

load more