Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sacrificing for my kids

User Profile: JourneyBack2Me
JourneyBack2Me November 30th, 2022

I love my children to death, and I have decided that I'm willing to hold on to multiple realtionships with people who honestly don't give a damn about me in order to provide for them. All of my relationships with the people in my life are toxic to my mental health. Making me feel trapped, hopeless, and lonely, but it takes a village to raise kids and I just can't see us surviving without help from the same people that are causing me so much trauma. It's a lot to handle, and I'm to the point where I just cry thinking about how I'm treated by the people who should love me the most.

1
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 December 3rd, 2022

@JourneyBack2Me

from your post i am assuming you may mean family like your parents or in-laws etc....

while it does help to have people to help with kids ... maybe picking them up from activities or school and providing childcare etc....

But i disagree being around those who are toxic.... IMO it is a bad idea to smile and take it .....shows kids to put up with being treated badly to get help.

worse yet they could be influencing your children .... if not now maybe later as the child grows.