Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seems like I live two lifes

User Profile: hooper0
hooper0 August 17th, 2022

My dad and mom broke up 8 years ago. It is hard to feel always longing. I don't remember old days. All family together.

2
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 August 17th, 2022

@hooper0

Hello!

I’m very sorry to hear that.

I imagine it must have been/still is difficult for you to cope with.

I hope you can clean on the community for support<3

We got you!🌿🌺

User Profile: Adaptablebike1507
Adaptablebike1507 August 19th, 2022

I can relate for sure. Growing up I didn’t really have the best life. There was definitely some dysfunction. Because of that, I had learned to, I think the world is compartmentalize my life. Like school only was school. I never talked about what was going on at home. I kept to myself and only hung out with a few people. At my job, the topic was only ever about work. There I was outgoing and laughing. Enjoying being there (even though the job sucked lol.) At home, I would tell my mom about what was going on at school but I fought a lot with my family. We all did. I was defensive living in that and quick to catch an attitude.


I think it might be a response to trauma but I’m no psychologist or therapist. So don’t hold me to that.