Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I wanted to let it all out.

User Profile: kinxeotic
kinxeotic November 12th, 2021

Sometimes, I wish I can just snap to my mother about things that made me disappointed in her. So, my mom likes someone who's around her age and had a family which is pretty awkward to me. But, he broke up with his wife just to get along and date my mother. I warned her that he's not good for her because that guy abused her wife multiple time and his kids are terrified when he's around, but she didn't listen and carried on a happy relationship with him. After months, he broke her heart and made her suicidal, which it made me sad... however, he came back to her after weeks of moving on, and my mother still forgives on what he did and this repeats every single year. Also, my mon is really demanding and she always ask me to ask my dad for money (my mom and my dad are divorced), and if i decline, she'll ruin my reputation and spread false information about me om the internet that i hate her and never cares about her... plus she'll vent everything about her while I'm in a bad mood. Thank you for reading about my story.

1
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath November 12th, 2021

@kinxeotic

I am sorry to know your mother is being so toxic to you 🙁

You do not deserve any of it honestly. Appreciate your strength to share your story with us. I really hope you do well , don't hesitate ever in calling her toxicity out and keeping yourself first.