What steps do I need to take to leave?
Hi Everyone, I live with 3 narcissist, what are the steps I need to take in order to ensure I get out or move out of the house?
I'm in a similar position. I plan on moving out once the lease is up; which is in a few months. It's a good idea to start saving up money and really planning on where you want to move to. Unless you have help, then you might need to hire a moving company or rent a U-Haul truck. You might need to find someone willing to move in and split rent if you can't find an affordable place just for yourself. Also don't let your roommates guilt you into leaving behind stuff for them. If you own it, whether it be bought or given to you, then it's yours to take with you.
Sometimes I think maybe it would be better to just deal with my roommate and pay less in bills every month. But then he'll do something that will ruin my day and it reminds me that my sanity is more important. Stay focused on the goal. The goal is: get out of this toxic environment. Take time everyday to at least think about what steps you could take to make that a reality.
Best wishes, Cain