Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i just wanna leave this place

User Profile: lilrezvert
lilrezvert November 12th, 2021

i dont like my family. they're all abusive. all throughout my life all i can see is myself getting abused. and i cant even accept the truth that my family is the worst people in the world. everyone be like mom's cooking is the best while i rarely get good food. im rarely getting meals everyday in the right time. but i still say yeah mom's cooking is the best cuz i dont wanna believe my mom is a sadist who would be happy if she didn't have to give me food. everyone be like yo we went to the beach we had the best time in my life while my family doesn't even let me go out with my friends. everyone be like family is everything when my family doesn't even like it when im happy. and i never told anyone about it cuz i myself cant even accept what happens to me. i just wanna leave this place. i would like to be alive if i don't have to see their faces and deal with them.

2
User Profile: attiwings
attiwings November 12th, 2021

Hi, I've been in a similar situation as you before I moved out. Firstly though, I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Nobody deserves neglect and abuse. The word "family" can mean a lot of different things. If your blood-related family sucks, that's okay. There are so many other people in the world who you'll meet down the road and consider family instead. I am worried about your safety and well-being though since you've said you're rarely getting food. Do you have any friends, teachers, etc that could help you? I know speaking out about your experience would be scary, but if it would lead you to help then it's worth considering giving it a try. I'm wishing the best for you.

User Profile: lilrezvert
lilrezvert OP November 16th, 2021

@attiwings

thanks attiwings. but i dont anyone to help me. im gonna have to deal with it alone. but thanks for your help. thank you so much

load more