living with my parents is the death of me
I hate living with my parents but I’m a minor. They mentally manipulate and verbally abuse me on a daily basis. They never support me in anything I do and they don’t give a shit that I don’t eat I don’t leave my bed and I self harm. They say I’m stupid and I should just kill my self because I am worthless. They say I’m stupid and I will never have a successful career. I literally am so tired living with them and I want to escape this hellhole.
That’s terrible. Your parents manipulate you and abuse you?? I’m so sorry. Your feelings are one hundred percent valid. I’m sorry you do self harm and don’t eat/get up. I’m sorry it probably feels hopeless because you must live with your parents and be hurt on a daily basis. That sounds awful. I’m glad you reached out on the platform, though. 😀 I empathize as much as possible and i am here for you. Don’t give up. Don’t listen to their comments; easier said than done, of course, but nonetheless. You got this. Im here for you, and all of us here are too.