Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi, I saw this chat and thought it’s a nice place to talk with people who understand real feelings. How are you doing today?

User Profile: Jisan00025
Jisan00025 October 25th, 2025

Hi, I saw this chat and thought it’s a nice place to talk with people who understand real feelings. How are you doing today?

4
User Profile: redhoodedfox
redhoodedfox October 26th, 2025

@Jisan00025

I'm good thank you, I have been taking a break from too much schoolwork to do sum arts and crafts stuff bc it helps me relax. How are you?

User Profile: HaiFaiman
HaiFaiman October 26th, 2025

@Jisan00025 

I've been good, although feeling a little down cus there's gonna be like a national scale assessment, and a competition I intend to participate with just a break of a few days. Have a hard time focusing on the assessment, yet I feel that it's easy focusing for the competition. A little bummed up with that, but been managing it with playing music. Anyway, how are you?

User Profile: VentFreely
VentFreely October 30th, 2025

I feel inadequate like I could be better but right now i have made progress in the journey i am in and i still have to work on my progress with my family, with God's help and mercy.

@Jisan00025

Im a bit frustrated and drained right now but I wont stop. 

I'm studying for boards, then competitive exams (science/STEM) and I'm also setting up some side hustles to provide for my mum and sis

I've learnt the hard way to always care for myself first, in case of poor mental health and frustruation,  and then anything else.

Thanks for asking 🧡