Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mad at my brother.

User Profile: politelemon377
politelemon377 July 26th

so this happened not longer than 30 minutes ago , I am on vacation and visiting family , and we are staying over at my mom's side of the family, and i was playing a game with my cousins and brother , so it was me my brother my aunt and3 of my cousins, my brother was the host in the game and I stood up ( I was sitting kinda far and even with my glasses I couldn't see) , and so I lean in to see and my brother said in a low voice to as stand up , and then my cousin stood up and told me to sit in his place ( he was sitting next to my brother) and then I sat next to him, me and my brother kinda argued about me saying no to him and then he pushed me over and I fell down , I kinda screamed : why did you pushed me and then I was about to cry cuz I felt genuinely humiliated Infront of everyone, so I walked out and tryed not to cry , I went to my room and started tearing up , my mom came like 5 min later and asked w happened, I explained it to her , she got mad at him and sent him angry texts scolding him( and I was telling her not to do it ) , and after it she walked out and before her came my older cousin ( the one who gave me his place) , and asked me w happened I refused to tell him cuz I thought that the whole thing is js stupid, and then he tried to convince me to continue playing I refused and told him I don't wanna play anymore even if I have the highest score I don't give a *** he went out and I stayed alone a bit , my aunt asked me if I'm sleeping over at her house ( my baby brother and my younger cousins go w her and I usually do go w her) so I told her yes I am , tbh I kinda went cuz I didn't want to be in the same place as my brother, I'm at her house rn and I'm scared of tmrw of how am I gonna face him , what should I do? And what do y'all think?

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 27th

@politelemon377

He shouldn't have been so mean 🧡

I hope that he starts treating you better and kinder.

Your feelings are very valid and you matter 🧡

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif