Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The REAL Life of a Caregiver

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 8th, 2025

Being a caregiver can be SO hard… Here’s your place to tell your story. What’s been hard about taking care of someone who’s chronically ill, in the hospital, has intellectual or physical issues, is in a nursing home, has dementia, etc? Tell us your story! Give it to us raw. Tell us the painful, awful parts about it. Don’t feel like you have to make it pretty. This is your safe place to vent and talk about it <3 We’re here for you! <3

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 8th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

It's tiring.

An emotional tiredness more than anything.

Constant guilt.

Am I doing enough?

Am I good enough?

Constant self neglect.

Feeling out of the loop.

No me time.

💜💕

User Profile: compassionateHuman5626
compassionateHuman5626 October 11th, 2025

Overwhelmed

feeling like I am not doing a good job

lonely. I feel like I am totally alone in my caregiving job

tired

depressed

trying to help and feeling like it is just not enough

trying to help and the person who I am helping doesn't want my help

under appreciated

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 15th, 2025

@compassionateHuman5626


i-love-you-love-you.gif

load more