Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my 9 year old little brother has leukemia

User Profile: reservedHickory5368
reservedHickory5368 November 24th, 2022

hes been fighting it for a month now, and its so hard ....he turns 10 soon , but he'll be in the hospital , thiss has been so painful and hard

6
User Profile: UKnowiWill
UKnowiWill November 24th, 2022

It’s so hard

User Profile: crimsonBalloon1992
crimsonBalloon1992 November 24th, 2022

Sorry dear... Pray he recovers 🙏🙏🙏

Just be there for him ok, celebrate his birthday show him he's loved 💜💜💜 everything will be fine 🍀

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 24th, 2022

@reservedHickory5368 So sorry to hear this.

Praying for you and your brother.

User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters November 24th, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine how painful it must be. I hope that everything will be alright 💖Praying for him to recover 🙏❤

User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy November 24th, 2022

@reservedHickory5368 this makes me so, so sad. Please know my prayers are with you. We may not understand why such a disease would inflict a small child. Children are also stronger than we imagine. So I hope through resilience your brother will be on path to recovery. May God's grace be on him. Sending you strength and support.

User Profile: TooMuchOrNotAtAll
TooMuchOrNotAtAll November 24th, 2022

@reservedHickory5368

Sorry to hear what you, your brother and whole family, really, are going through. It's crazy how long people have been studying this and yet we still can't keep the next kid from going through it. I hope that he recovers but also that he stays happy. These children need to keep happy, up and optimisstic. It's so hard to do that because this is draining them out. I'm glad he has you right now, someone who cares and sees him. That might not sound like much but for a person who is really struggling, it's enough.