Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my little sister has brain cancer

User Profile: fearlessSugar5268
fearlessSugar5268 February 13th, 2023

my little sister , whos 14 , has brain cancer , its Medulloblastoma ...and its bad, but she might get better ....i've been struggling , cus i'm scared for her . and its hard knowing shes struggling

5
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 13th, 2023

So sorry 😞 sending you strength & courage along this journey with your family. Also sending healing wishes for the best outcome for your sister. ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 I am sending lots of 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 and 🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸. Thinking of you.

User Profile: 760Jayde
760Jayde February 14th, 2023

The best thing you can do for ur little sister is pretend to be strong cuz if ur scared she will be too but if u pretend to be strong she will actually be strong and fight it the best she can ❤️‍🔥


User Profile: powerfulspeaker8861
powerfulspeaker8861 February 15th, 2023

I'm so sorry. I love you. I am sending all my love and will pray for your sister. ♥

User Profile: Lia1288
Lia1288 February 15th, 2023

I'm terribly sorry that you and your sister have to go through that, I hope she gets well soon! Be strong for both of you. Praying for your sister 💖

User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 February 23rd, 2023

@fearlessSugar5268

My best wishes for prayers for your sister and your family!

🌺🌻🌷🙏🙏🙏