Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

20 and fighting cancer

User Profile: sensitivewookie7982
sensitivewookie7982 January 27th, 2023

I’m the youngest person In my family to get triple neg breast cancer and I’m terrified

5
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 January 27th, 2023

@sensitivePrune7982

I am sincerely sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer at such a young age. This must be very scary for you. Know that you are not alone in this ordeal. There are many people who will support and help you through this difficult time. It's important to remember that you have a team of experienced healthcare professionals working with you to give you the best possible care. Do not hesitate to discuss your fears and concerns with them. There are also support groups for people with cancer, where you can meet other people who are going through the same ordeals as you. Take care of yourself and don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it ❤️

User Profile: krishna21222
krishna21222 January 27th, 2023

@sensitivePrune7982

dont give up! you can win this!

User Profile: Unwanted2022
Unwanted2022 January 27th, 2023

@sensitivewookie7982

Hi there ❤️

It's totally understandable that you feel scared. I would hope you have someone that can give you the strong and right support you need, the kind that makes you feel cared and gives you positive emotions to look at to face all the medical procedures.

Please feel free to post again about how you feel and in what way here in 7 cups we can help you.

Sending you good vibes 🙏🤗

User Profile: littleBarry177
littleBarry177 January 27th, 2023

@sensitivewookie7982 I feel very sorry to hear this from you. The pain you have to face is beyond my imagination. I really think you are very brave. Please cooperate with the doctor for active treatment. Everything will be fine. You can definitely beat it!

User Profile: kalymmenon
kalymmenon January 27th, 2023

@sensitivewookie7982

Accept the cross.

God bless you.