Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Little cousin has cancer

User Profile: courageousTangerine285
courageousTangerine285 December 23rd, 2022

My little cousin, who's 11, has leukemia,

and has been getting chemo for 3 weeks now,

for the past 2 weeks my uncle, her, and my 2

other cousins (her siblings, 13, and 8) have been staying,

since apparently we live closer to the hospital

my sick cousin goes to , she's struggling so

much and its hard seeing her like this. its hard

seeing my little cousin struggle.

She's locked in the bathroom crying

She scream cried "my hair " which I'm guessing

it's falling out

6
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 December 24th, 2022

@courageousTangerine285

I’m so sorry to hear that. Cancer is one of the most difficult things to go through for the person and also the people around them. Hoping everything goes well, stay strong~

User Profile: determinedWheel5358
determinedWheel5358 December 24th, 2022

@courageousTangerine285


Thank you for sharing. You sound like a young person so it must be even harder for you to go thru this experience. You are strong for being there for your cousin and coming here to seek help. :) Stick together with your family and you'll get thru this.

2 replies
User Profile: courageousTangerine285
courageousTangerine285 OP December 24th, 2022

Yea I’m 15

1 reply
User Profile: determinedWheel5358
determinedWheel5358 December 24th, 2022

@courageousTangerine285

Wow that is young. How old is your cousin? I've known young people who have had life threatening illnesses and they have been able to grow into strong and resilient individuals who achieved their goals :) Hope your family is enjoying the holiday weekend.

load more
load more
User Profile: bilenn
bilenn December 24th, 2022

Dear Tangerine, i am sorry to hear about your cousin and your emotional situation.


It is hard and tiring, my aunt is taking treatment too.

I have prayed for you and for your cousin.💮🌺🌼


I hope she gets well as soon as possible.

God is All Compassionate and All Wise.

He loves and cares for His creatures much more than they love and care for themselves. Whatever He does is for the benefit of eternal happiness of His people.


I hope your cousin recovers very soon and combs her hair thankfully and carelessly.


Best wishes. Hope to hear healthy improvement. Take care. 🌸💐

Don't hesitate to reach out when you feel like talking




User Profile: JohnSteel84
JohnSteel84 December 24th, 2022

@courageousTangerine285

im just another member but i know a tea that helps cancer...Essiac tea, you can get it from Tea Life probably the best place and of cause Ashwagandha helps too