Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mom of disabled kid

User Profile: navyKat
navyKat February 3rd, 2023

Hi. Im a stay at home mom of 2 girls. One is 4 months, the second 2,5 yo, she has cp and is non mobile in any way, just lying and there is no contact with her. Her neurological state is poor and im in need to giving her sedation meds just to be able to functioning. I would love to find someone to talk to, who has similar experience. In this week she had one good day and at this point I don't feel any hope that it will get better.


Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language

1
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 5th, 2023

@navyKat

Hi Kat,

I want to send you strength and want you to know that there are some very good listeners on this site. If you ever have any questions you can put @juliak1968 in a message and I will find it :-)

Blessings, Day