Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Motivational Activities- Wednesday Dicussion

User Profile: ashlyntheordinary
ashlyntheordinary June 9th, 2021
Motivational Activities are various things you can do in order to boost your motivation and get commited to do the things you don’t want to do. They can help you to stay focused on your goals and move forward in your life.

Q1) What Motivational Activities do you do in case you need that motivation running?
Q2) Any Motivational Activities you wish to try? (Ex:- Meditating, making a Gratitude list etc)
Q3) Last but not the least, do you have any quote that helps you stay motivated?


Supportive Dump - Album on Imgur
2
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws June 10th, 2021

@ashlyntheordinary

Q1) What Motivational Activities do you do in case you need that motivation running? Sometimes I use bribary to get myself motivated. Like, rewarding myself with a bubble bath after doing the housework, for example.
Q2) Any Motivational Activities you wish to try? I would like to get better at making a to-do list for myself to avoid letting some things pile up on me.

June 12th, 2021

What Motivational Activities do you do in case you need that motivation running?

I seek ways to spread goodness.


Any Motivational Activities you wish to try? (Ex:- Meditating, making a Gratitude list etc)

I wish to be more selfless in whatever and whenever I do.


Last but not the least, do you have any quote that helps you stay motivated?

"Little is a lot when in good direction"