Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My little 8 year old girl lost her vision after falling out of a tree

User Profile: oliveTriangle7143
oliveTriangle7143 March 13th, 2023

She’s been blind for almost a month, halfway through a&o, and she’s taking braille, she’s been strong, but my baby is struggling. Today she faced ableism directly, when someone asked me and her sister (13 ) what’s wrong with her, and if she can be fixed. I’m struggling so much with her situation too

1
User Profile: ArjunAS22
ArjunAS22 March 13th, 2023

I'm sorry to hear your daughter faced ableism. As someone with a visual disability, I understand the challenges she may face. However, with support and encouragement, I believe she can overcome them and achieve her goals. She has unique strengths and talents that can help her overcome any challenges, and I'm here to offer any support or advice I can