Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My mom is meaner to me than my relatives

User Profile: orangeGrapefruit0444
orangeGrapefruit0444 August 8th, 2021

Whenever I mess up, my mom gets really mad at me and charges. But when my sibling messes up more, she’s way nicer. I am a child from an abusive relationship and that when I do something bad, I remind her of her ex husband. I hate it that she takes out all her anger on me. It’s not fair

2
User Profile: Remina
Remina August 8th, 2021

@orangeGrapefruit0444

Hey there. You are absolutely right that what she is doing is unfair! I am so sorry to hear that this is happening. We are here for you.

August 8th, 2021

@orangeGrapefruit0444 Hey orange, I am sorry to hear about it. Does something help cope with your situation?

Only the one who dwells in inner self is true.