School Holidays
TritoneLucy
February 11th, 2022
Hi everyone! I’ve got two excited monkeys on the edge of their week off for half term. What do you all get up to in your time off with the kids?
him832
February 11th, 2022
Maybe take them off for a picnic for a half day?
GoldenNest2727
February 12th, 2022
I don't have any children by choice, but I remember what my mom did for us kids growing up. She'd make us an indoor obstacle course. It wasn't anything elaborate. She'd tie some string through the living room and have us shimmy our way through it to get to the other side. She'd also put down pieces of paper that we had to jump on in order to avoid the hot lava floor. It was lots of fun, and it allowed us to expand that excess energy. I hope you find something that works for you.