Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feel Lonely, lost the best friend I ever had. :(

User Profile: cyanTurtle8500
cyanTurtle8500 May 28th, 2024

What do I do?


Anyone want to be my friend?

18
User Profile: cyanTurtle8500
cyanTurtle8500 OP June 17th, 2024

Energetic Jar are you there? 😔

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 17th, 2024

@cyanTurtle8500

If you wanna reach out to me I’ll be friends with you :)

I’m sorry for your loss and feeling lonely as a result of that loss. While no one may understand you like your lost friend did, this still presents an opportunity to make more friends so you won’t feel lonely anymore. If you can get out of the house and meet people, I suggest you do that..

User Profile: cyanTurtle8500
cyanTurtle8500 OP June 17th, 2024

@Akunknown I would love that. Would that be ok if we became friends? I would greatly appreciate it. : )

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 17th, 2024

@cyanTurtle8500

Yes! It would definitely be ok if we became friends! :)

load more