Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Haven't given talking to my best friend since I told her that I don't like the kind of guy she's been going out with

User Profile: Aastha8283
Aastha8283 October 19th, 2023

I was just trying to be honest with her cause I felt really uncomfortable while around him



2
User Profile: SolarGenerator
SolarGenerator October 19th, 2023

Because that is what friends do, right @Aastha8283 ?  It is what you would want from your friends.

User Profile: EmpathysGarden
EmpathysGarden October 22nd, 2023

@Aastha8283

Hey! Sorry to hear that you guys haven't been talking. 
Unfortunately, we cant control others, but when we look in our list of controllables' we see all of our own actions and emotions :) You were totally in the right to voice you were uncomfortable. Her reaction is out of your hands, but you did what was right for you :)
You're not alone, reach out if you need any support!
You're doing great, you've got this.