Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hii, i am looking for a friend to talk to on a regular basis. Sometimes I feel alone so I want one real friend whom i share things with.

User Profile: independentSailboat2531
independentSailboat2531 May 26th, 2024

I like poetry, meditation, travelling, stargazing, deep conversation

11
User Profile: silvercentaur42
silvercentaur42 May 28th, 2024

Hey! Good to meet you. Where all have you travelled?

User Profile: sallymae3459
sallymae3459 May 30th, 2024

@independentSailboat2531 neato i like poetry too i am on here pretty often usually after work 

User Profile: independentSailboat2531
independentSailboat2531 OP May 30th, 2024

Which type of poetry u like

User Profile: sallymae3459
sallymae3459 May 30th, 2024

@independentSailboat2531 romance really any 

User Profile: independentSailboat2531
independentSailboat2531 OP May 30th, 2024

Choice is nice 🌞

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Linar6
Linar6 May 30th, 2024

@independentSailboat2531 Hi I'm looking for someone to talk to as well. Do you have any favorite books/poems?

User Profile: PlacidLife1645
PlacidLife1645 May 30th, 2024

@Linar6me too

load more
User Profile: wittyMelon8579
wittyMelon8579 June 8th, 2024

Hi! Feel free to DM anytime!

User Profile: soniyagupta
soniyagupta June 8th, 2024

@independentSailboat2531  hello i also need a frnd like u socan we talk

User Profile: independentSailboat2531
independentSailboat2531 OP June 8th, 2024

Hii soniya what are your hobbies

load more
User Profile: starrysky0212
starrysky0212 July 1st, 2024

hi! i like to travel too even though I haven’t been to many places. do you have a dream destination spot ?