Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't have any friends and I am lonely well wanna be friends

User Profile: Lohitaksh
Lohitaksh October 13th, 2024

Hi I am 17 boy ,

I am a student

I don't have any friends but want make some tho and to have a real connection and talk ( not in dating but friendship term )

Tbh I just want some to talk

4
User Profile: coquettegirlie
coquettegirlie October 22nd, 2024

@Lohitaksh hey, I'm a student too--a 17 girl. I'd be down to be your friend :)

User Profile: rationalVase4707
rationalVase4707 November 4th, 2024

I'm 17 boy

Student too

I have friends but they ignore me

So I think we the same

User Profile: LukeCuCucallatus
LukeCuCucallatus November 5th, 2024

Hii, i am 17 old boy too, i can be your friend, just maybe my english isnt so good mate

User Profile: venusnebula
venusnebula November 6th, 2024

@Lohitaksh heyy sending hugss!! im open for a new person in my life :) feel free to reach out to me. I'd be glad :3