Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel like I ruin everything (mentions of alcohol, smoking and SH)

User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp April 14th, 2024

No matter how much I (M18) try, I never seem to keep a friendship, I'd admit Im sort of picky when it comes to friends, more so because its extremely rare to find people who like the same stuff I do

But when i do find them, they just leave me

Theres a very recent incident with my best and only friend (F18), she was venting about feelings of inadequacy, and like always I comforted her and assured her that those horrible feeling she has aren't true

And she just, left me on read

And its been like that for three days and I cant do this anymore

I hate it when she posts on her story about drinking, smoking and doing SH , and I feel even more hopeless when she lives in Argentina and I live in Mexico, theres absolutely nothing I can do to stop her

My words dont work, she just keeps hurting herself and I don't say anything anymore because its useless.

I promised to be by her side and when I showed up she was, shocked? She promised me she wouldn't leave me and I guess she hasn't but shes just ignoring me.

I just feel betrayed over and over again, people leave me over and over again, I dont understand what Im doing wrong, I stay loyal with people, I am empathetic, I am kind, I show up,I am a nice person, at least I think I am

Everyone always leaves me and I dont undestand why

I want to be with her, I want to help her feel better but she won't let me help her


8
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

I dont personally think she hates me, at least Id like to think she doesnt

I want to answer to her stories in a playfull manner but Im scared to death

I m so scared of driving her away, I'm so scared of being alone

Shes my only person, I need her

7 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

Im scared that, she hates me for helping her break up with her ex boyfriend

The boy who manipulated her, who dismissed her, who isolated her, who didn't appreciate her

I just want whats best for her

I can't wrap around my head that

His words matter more than mine, he just said "stop SH :c" and she did

I write paragraphs, and paragraphs about how much I appreciate her and love her and she just... ignores me

6 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

I love her so much, I just want her to be ok

I want her to be alright even if I het destroyed

5 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

I really want to act as if nothing happened

Im sorry I was clingy Im sorry

I can fix that I can change

I can change myself just dont leave me

You promised you wouldnt leave me

Please

I kept my promise cant you keep yours?

Please anwer, please

Anything

Awknoldege what happened

Stop ignoring me

Stop ignoring me

Stop ignoring me

I can be your dog, Ill be your dog just dont leave

Please I need you

Let me helo you like you helped me

Stop ignoring me

4 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

Im sorry I over think

I'm sorry for caring too much

3 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

I wanted to start apologizing but you ignored me

I wanted a more lighthearted start but you ignored me again

You just keep ignoring me

2 replies
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 14th, 2024

Did I ever mean amyhting

Why do i feel so bad whenever my friend get new friends? Shouldn't I feel happy?

Im just so envious

Why would you need anyone else? You are my only person why do you need new people? Are you bored?

1 reply
User Profile: Imreallyscaredplshelp
Imreallyscaredplshelp OP April 15th, 2024

Im sorry for overthinking, you are hurting so badly and make everything about myself...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more