Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I just cut ended a 7 year long but very toxic friendship

User Profile: AlexSilverstar
AlexSilverstar July 18th, 2024

The friendship was extremely toxic and I realized that it was not at all good for my own mental health. It was always a cycle of trying to solve our problems and them not being solved at all, my boundaries not being respected and my feelings played with. I cut contact with them today and afterwards another now former friend made me feel extremely guilty for it. I am desperately trying not to let it get to me.

1
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 August 1st, 2024

@AlexSilverstar Hi, I hope you're doing okay. I just wanted to check in and see how you're feeling after ending that friendship. It sounds like a tough decision, but prioritizing your mental health is important. It’s normal to feel a mix of emotions afterward, especially with someone trying to make you feel guilty. 

If you want to talk more about it, I’m here to listen. Take care ❤️