Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm super introverted, but I would love to have friends.

Hi, I'm Sei.

I'm new to the app and I'm really curious about it. I'm slowly discovering it, haha, and I'd also like to make friends! I tend to be very quirky—and sometimes reflective. I have a huge mind, but I'm very shy, haha

18
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 28th

@understandingFriend9805

Welcome 🤗 💚 

Nice to meet you 😊 

i-love-you-love-you.gif

1 reply

HIII, Thaaaanks🤓 Nice to meet ya too

load more
User Profile: loyalChestnut3671
loyalChestnut3671 March 29th

Chat me now

1 reply

Chat like- how? HAHSHA is there a way to have a chat?

load more

Hi Sei! I’m also a bit shy and looking for new friends. I’d love to talk and get to know you better if you’re up for it!

1 reply

SUURE, that would be so good🤓

load more

Hello Sei!

I'm also a bit shy and introvert girl looking for friends if you want i did love to be your friend .

2 replies

LET'S GO SOOO

1 reply

How aree youu~~

load more
load more
User Profile: dynamicPenguin415
dynamicPenguin415 March 30th

I'm here for u.....😊

User Profile: shubhdrew1
shubhdrew1 March 30th

all the best for your journey on 7cups hope you will find some good friends here

User Profile: shubdrew11
shubdrew11 March 30th

Hi Shei, feel free to inbox me and welcome to the community

User Profile: Apricot9017
Apricot9017 April 2nd

Heya.. I'm here let's talk

User Profile: Apricot9017
Apricot9017 April 2nd

Heya.. I'm here let's talk