Is there enough hope to keep hoping and how long do I have to hope before I see the sun again
Still trying to navigate this app. Ive never been one to reach out, id rsther have shriveled in the bushes, but i am fully feeling the weight of loneliness and losing hope. This past year I pretty much found out that everything my naive heart believed was true, was nooot. My family, marriage friends, people in general, even the spiritual abandoned me. It's made me lose faith, hope and the belief in love. Sounds dramatic, I know. But it was that big of a betrayal. I dont wanna lose the last shred of hope that Im holding onto. I have kids, and they are so so amazing. And im failing them because i cant seem to get up. I dont like to be weak and I do not know what to do. If anyone has a suggestion maybe, or can relate and would Wana talk, id genuinely appreciate it. And if not, I hope you all find what you are looking for ð«¶
@portalpuddles2theStars
🥺
💕💜
You are no weak.
You lost hope because of the people around you but don't give up on love, you deserve it, your children need and love you and I have no doubt you are a great mother. Yes, it's hard, it's painful and confronting but also it's beautiful, vibrant and love is worth it, keep fighting 💜💕