Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My10 year best friend left the country

User Profile: veggieFalafel
veggieFalafel September 17th

Hii guys, I would like to share this story and know what do y’all think.

We’ve been best friends since we were 13 and honestly she’s the closest person I’ve ever had in my life. We told each other everything, we have same humour, we always have smth to talk about and we try to listen and understand each other. Overall we have very deep and strong connection developed though this time.

It was her dream to go study abroad and I supported her as much as I can and I didn’t stressed about it at all. But when she left on September 12 I feel like smth was taken from me. I know she’s really busy with organisation process and stuff, but I miss her very mush. We don’t text or talk as much as we used to and I don’t really know when she’s got going on out there. Also I have very important exam coming soon and I wish I could discuss it with her because she always gave me such a good motivation and support. But she’s not really answering me for messages like “how are you doing?”. So I’m not even trying to text her about my problems since I think she had a lot of going on there. Also I’m really worried bc she had a new friend-roommate and I always wasn’t sure if it’s easy to be my friend. I start to think that maybe I’m too much and we need to have more private live. Overall I’m feeling really bad and having couple break downs bc she’s my only best friend and I have no one to discuss it with. And honestly I don’t wanna make new friends, I just want everything to be like before.

And I feel like when she was here I wasn’t scared at all about future, about exam and everything bc everything was easy with her, but now when she’s left everything is so hard. I don’t know if I’ll able to see her next 3-4 years and idk if she’ll respond me. I afraid I’ll lose her

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 18th

@veggieFalafel

😔💛

That sounds so hard to get used to 

A friendship of such a long time should mean there's no problem  you reaching out to her.

Your feelings matter too 🩷 

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif