My friends left me because to them i've been a bad friend
I've always been the type of friend that's gonna support everybody in everything and support your decisions and everything like that. I've had three friends that meant the world to me and they turned their back at me. Um, I do take the blame honestly, even though I didn't do much but they blamed me for the things they did. They blamed my boyfriend because they can. They hate him even though he hasn't done anything to them. Literally, he has never spoken a word to them. They just hate him because they can. I've always been the type of friend that's gonna try their best to make you happy. Well, they didn't appreciate it and I made them mad like twice and I talked to bad about them yesterday because I couldn't stop myself. It was out of anger and i know it isn't a good reason but i couldn't take it anymore. Um, we're not friends anymore because I messed up and I get that and I take the blame fully and I regret it deeply but I forgave them many, many times yet they can't forgive me for this.
@Chaoticspirit1
I know it's hard to go through this. it's not fair for them to get so many chances, and you just to get this. however, based off of what you've written, it seems like the friendship was already lost, as much as I hate to say it. if they don't respect you, they don't deserve you. <3