Puzzle
Is it so hard to get to know me? Am I like a puzzle that makes no sense? I simply long for people to know every part of me; my flaws, my illnesses, how to help me, how to take my mind off things—but to most people around me, I seem to be a riddle. They don't know me, nor do they want to truly get to know me.
@Sofimarie
Welcome to cups 🤗 🩷
😔
The right people won't ever make you feel like you don't fit perfectly as you are

Well, sometimes we have to allow ourselves to feel what we feel ,process it. I'm not sure what u went through but u should take time to process it, u will have to work on it and urself. It will be definitely worth it .don't give up on urself. Live and try to involve in art and ur talents . I hope this will help. After that u can try to open up to people if that's what u have decided after going through and processing ur feelings and deciding how to accept ur feelings and relax take it easy on urself cause u too are trying ur best to live through trauma or pain whatever ur going through.dont pressure urself to open to people if u don't want to, but if it will help and make ur life quality better, do it with honesty and small timed sessions each day ,can be 15-20 mins rather than more than 3 hours. Not because it can't be done but because u can't say everything in one day and also other people's listening and attention span may not be much and also not everyone can hear for that long so if u give few minutes daily, u are working on ur own self and also are taking a step in caring about the person who is listening to u. I think this is too long. But I thought this should help.anyways tc
@Sofimarie I was like that until I did guided self honesty meditation from insite timer app by Niki Dyer. I made sure I was doing that 4 minute meditation for 30 days as per counter on top right if the app. I did hand written journaling and still do it as much as possible. These two activites build yourself honesty well and through that ypu come to know yourself good traits bad traits and talents. If nothing works do an ai palm reading hand scan or ask any chatbot chatgpt gemini grok what daily activites I can do to know myself better. I sound like a hippie but I am not. I hope this helps.
@Sofimarie In my previous post I sounded out of context. I forgot to say if you spend time on activties which help you get to know yourself it helps reduce the dependency on others who try to help you by pointing out your good traits bad traits and talents.