Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

There sre so many posts and people to help, so many possible directions, so many advices. People can go anywhere anytime. The world is boundless.

User Profile: ChipotleHuman
ChipotleHuman June 16th, 2024

i have too much timeto, just study. I stay awake untill 11 am, i start over. I dont even check where my life is going. College is going, I am getting older and I am not sure the stuff I am doing will help me stay alive. I am so rarely a social person. My teeth smell. I used to hsve beetter theeths but i started smoking and now its all rouined. I never show up to people. I stopped countinf on them. I think they think I am not accountable but i just cant show up. I am just too old for that. Many times i ridiculed myself and I donr know if i should stop trying and keep going where I am slowly going by repeating the same choices or just stop it. I started taking bulk powder regularly to intake proteins and carbs, is that bad? I havent left the house and i keep messaginng my "friends" but never showing up. I put fhe bare minumum effort in anything. I think if i just didnt have a mirror in front of my bad i cannot move it would be better.

1
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 June 16th, 2024

@ChipotleHuman hi ❤ it sounds like you got quite a lot going on in your mind, I think if we didn't have to think things would be much easier🙂 socializing isn't easy for lots of people, and motivation is not as easy as some people make it look. You know when you get older you get richer🤑 silver hair, gold teeth, bronze under the eyes, so don't be ashamed of embarrassed by your teeth or any other part of you, you look amazing no matter what. I hope people here give you all the support you deserve and need ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤