Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s the weirdest food combo you secretly love?

User Profile: UngracefullyGraceful1
UngracefullyGraceful1 November 27th, 2025

Judgment-free zone… mostly. 😉

Me? I like my guacamole made with just mayo and salt.

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 November 27th, 2025

@UngracefullyGraceful1

I love chips and mustard 🥰

User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie November 27th, 2025

@UngracefullyGraceful1 guacamole with salt and mayo sounds yum! 😋 To be honest, I like guacamole made just with salt and mayo too. 😆 my another weird food combo are carrots with ranch dressing, and apples with caramel always get me 😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: UngracefullyGraceful1
UngracefullyGraceful1 OP November 27th, 2025

Carrots and ranch are the bomb! Try your apples with peanut butter. O. M. G.!

1 reply
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie November 28th, 2025

@UngracefullyGraceful1 Ooohthat's an interesting one! 😃 Apple and peanut butter, thanks I am gonna try it soon! 💗💗💗

load more
load more
User Profile: tommyboot
tommyboot December 17th, 2025

This might be a boring answer, but I like peanutbutter and stew chicken