how can i make friends if i don't have any social skills?
anthonymayor
June 21st, 2025
so first time here,i gonna be honest i have a seriously problem with mi social ansxiety since my
adolescence for being diferent (i have adhd) (and I'm probably kind of paranoid)
i've lost totally my social skilss for being bullyed my entire life (even who I thought my friends were),due my aparence and my adhd of course,im just desespated,im bored to force my self to always stay at home just because a im scared of society
everytime than i try to talk to someone than i don't know i just have a panic atack (even if it's online)
in 6 months am gonna enter to one school near here and im just scared of be again the werid guy how is alone all the *** time,i dont wanna be the clown of noobody,y just wanna feel normal again,y wanna be happy again I want to walk around people without feeling weird again
any tips?,i have already try everyting (sorry for my bad english i dont know much about english yet)
River
June 22nd, 2025
@anthonymayor
Hello,
First of all, thank you so much for sharing with us. I can feel your fear through the screen and its very valid. Social anxiety makes it hard, other things combined makes it harder. One thing though, the way you said it, I can feel your heart is in the right place. I wish there was right or wrong way I can suggest with friendship but when you find someone who gets you, you will get it. And you will be in the new place which will open up a lot of new possibilities.
One tip I can give is be receptive of the people. If you keep an open mind and think they are likable, you will give that vibe and will make you feel more likable in general.
I hope you make many new friends. Doo keep me updated on how it went! 🩵