Aay! Aaay! Captain! Every one jump aboard 'the kraken me up ship!'
Let's get creative..
what would your pirate name be, and what would you keep in your teasure box??????

@Tinywhisper11 My name would be Azure Read (like Mary Read… also because.. I’m a pirate who reads and pirates eBooks and movies from the internet lol) But I would be called "Puddles." My treasure box would contain my brain instead of Davy Jones' heart and that brain would function as my sentience or intelligence. So... the enemies can harm my body but they can’t kill me. Like the Hydra from the myths where cutting off one head doesn’t kill the whole thing—even if you harm my body, I’ll just come back in another one. Buhaahahaa! *laughs in pirate voice *
@azurePond aarrrrr! Even davy jones can't stop yee! You arrrrr a zombie pirate arrrr!
@Tinywhisper11 Aye aye!... The most powerful pirate who ever pirated?! ..arrr🤣
@azurePond
Can I be the Anne Beary (Like Anne Bonny) to your Mary Read?

@7Bear7 Of course, Anne Beary! 🥹 We’ll be the best pirate friendship to ever set sail! 🏴☠️💛



