Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 4th, 2023

Aliens have taken over the world 👽 and you are now put in a zoo! What would you choose to have in your enclosure???

79
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 a key to open the door lol

User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 November 6th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 that or some Metal pipes in case they think we are really stupid so I can break down the enclosed and attacc 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 6th, 2023

@limesnlemons44 😂😂😂😂 great you show those green people whos boss😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean November 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hm. I'd want some other humans on my wavelength. 😆

Also... I'd want access to all video games and movies that I want.  And exercise equipment and board games.  And pens and paper, and canvases and paints.  And my phone, and internet.

And... I'd want material to learn about the aliens and alien stuff.  I feel like that would be really important.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 8th, 2023

@Torean great answer ❤ adding those to my list, ready for my enclosure 😁

load more
User Profile: TinyLittleMouse
TinyLittleMouse November 6th, 2023

I would want a swing set because I love the swings.  A radio assuming theres still radio waves? and if not then some form of music player.  I'd also want like the hamster tubes, like the old McDonalds play-places i think that would be so fun.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 7th, 2023

@TinyLittleMouse haha! Sounds good, can I come in your closure with you?

User Profile: TinyLittleMouse
TinyLittleMouse November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 ofc! 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 8th, 2023

@TinyLittleMouse thanks ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Wayward7Good7Intentions
Wayward7Good7Intentions November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Wolves haha I love wolves they're such a beautiful and loyal creature... neva seen wolves in zoo before though haha

What bout you, Tiny? <3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 7th, 2023

@Wayward7Good7Intentions wolves😲 what an odd choice!!

Id have a mansion with 10 different themes games rooms. A swimming pool a go kart track. My tablet computer thingy. A life time supply of icecream🤔🤔 my baby bunny. Lots of toys. A small forest with a waterfall🤔🤔 that's all I can think of rn

User Profile: TinyLittleMouse
TinyLittleMouse November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 i also have a bunny! :D what's yours' name?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 20th, 2023

@TinyLittleMouse my bunnys name is gizmo 😁 he's about 6 months old now ❤img-20231101-053454_1700450692.jpg

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rida4114
Rida4114 November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I would want my Nintendo Switch with me and a deck of cards. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 7th, 2023

@Rida4114 good choice 😎 gotta keep occupied

load more
User Profile: Yabujin
Yabujin November 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Can of Monster and accept whatever will happen to me. Only God knows.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 7th, 2023

@xDavidx17 oh no! Just a can of monster😮 it's ok David you can come in my enclosure 😁 we have a mansuon, games rooms, a go kart track, swimming pool. Small forest. I'll take care of you ❤

load more
User Profile: ladyylouu97
ladyylouu97 November 8th, 2023

My dog and that is it 🥰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 8th, 2023

@ladyylouu97 awww yes gotta take your fur baby ❤❤although your gonna need entertainment and a nice bed

load more
User Profile: SquidwardBobRoss
SquidwardBobRoss November 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


a inflatable castle. NO A INFLATABLE PIRATE SHIP

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 8th, 2023

@SquidwardBobRoss I've always wanted to go on a inflatable bouncy castle ❤❤

load more
User Profile: 13irth
13irth November 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Basically how I live right now. Just put my room inside a cage it's the same thing... Computer, bed, random books... hopefully they give me food...

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 9th, 2023

@13irth awww ❤ dw I'll ask them to put your room inside my mansion in my enclosure 😁 we'll have some fun 

User Profile: TinyLittleMouse
TinyLittleMouse November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 you should include a games room and a weight room in your mansion! maybe even a bowling alley oh and a pool with a big curly water slide 😍

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@TinyLittleMouse already has 7 games rooms and a pool, but we can add all the extras😁😁😁😎

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: adaptiveWaterfall7137
adaptiveWaterfall7137 November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

How can I make post like this?

User Profile: adaptiveWaterfall7137
adaptiveWaterfall7137 November 11th, 2023

@adaptiveWaterfall7137

And how can I delete this one?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@adaptiveWaterfall7137 see the lil square with two people heads at the top of the screen, press that then click on a forum category and it should give you the option to create new thread ❤

load more
load more