Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6175

Yes

Have you ever had to escape a date?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Yes, many times.

Would you pay?

load more

Yes

Have you been asked out recently?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Are you shy ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

Yes, at times.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

💛

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

Yes.

Have you ever been near a dam?

@fossilfellow yes

load more

No

Do I sound like I am?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

Hard to tell , but no, mostly you sound confident.

Would you ask someone out?

load more

Yes

Have you ever asked someone out?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@trueconfidant123

No, I let them do the asking 😂😂😂

Do you ever want to move abroad?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

Yes, it's one of my dream.

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

No.

Do you find it hard to make eye contact?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

No.

Do you see yourself in Europe or somewhere else?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84

Not sure tbh :(

Have you ever felt like future is scary?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

Yes, I do worry about it st times.

Are you tired?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84 ❤️

Yes. ( It's 2am rn, I should sleep )

Have you ever had a wand stick?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 14th

@fossilfellow

You probably should sleep.

Yes I have.

Do you want to learn to drive?

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 14th

@Amanda84 ❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more

No. I already know how. I just don't enjoy it. 

Did you read your bible today? ❤️ 

No

Do you read Bible everyday?

Not everyday. 

Do you think sloths 🦥 are cute? 

Yes

Do you think I'm cute? 😂