Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6175

The cutest TC 🦩 I ever did see! Yes. 🥰😍  And with a great personality that makes you even cuter! 😀

Have you ever used ai to generate a song for fun? 😂 

@YourCaringConfidant aw hehe, thank you so much! 🥹💕

No, I was writing lyrics on my own the other day lol

Do you ever use Canva?

load more

Same. The day before about my cat 🥑 😂🤣 and then yesterday me and the kids used Gemini to generate a track about him telling him what I want to hear. Lol. 

Yes, I was big on it when part of PAT. 

Can you dance? 💃🕺 

I remember your mind-blowing graphics. You have been exceptional with them. And hey, Gemini with kids must be so much fun lol. You're such a cool mom. 🥳💕

Yes

Are you feeling good today?

I'm sleepy still, but good. I'm only up and on because had to keep an eye out for the driver to delivery our groceries. Dude literally shopped and delivered my order before 6:30a. 😂 Anyway, we stayed up watching movies on prime video late. We watched The Sheep 🐑 Detectives and Project Hail Mary. Lol. I liked the 🐑 one best. 😀 Look at me being a chatty patty. 😂 

Do you enjoy sharing? 

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahaha, I love chatting with you! That's so early. I'd literally be in zombie mode at that hour. Those are both great movies, but I'm with you. I'll pick sheep movies any day, haha. I love Shaun the Sheep! PHM, I'm yet to watch that one. Also, I hope you're able to get some rest during the day. 🫂💕

Yes

Do you go to gym?

load more

No. 

Do you like chicken and rice? 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, love it! 💗

Do you like green chilli sauce?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

No

Do you like fatty foods ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

Yes.

Do you like pineapple with salt/black salt?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

No

Do you like to eat grapes and cheese together ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

No. ( never tried lol )

Have you ever released a lantern into the air? 🏮

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

No

Did you ride a motorcycle before ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

Yes.

Do you have a driving licence?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

No.*

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

No

Did you broke something from outside of your house before ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

Probably, yes.

Have you ever used a vaccum cleaner?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

Yes

Do you like to dye your hair ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

Not sure, haven't done it before 💗

Have you ever made a tornado inside a water bottle?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

Yes

Do you like mint ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

No.

Do you like cold coffee?

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 15th

@fossilfellow

No

Did you ate octopus before ?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow July 15th

@Diinnaa

No.

Have you ever seen a jelly fish irl?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Yes

Have you ever tried Subway?

Yes. 

Do you like hot buffalo wings? 

No

Have you ever tried any products from Rexona?

No. 

Do you wear nail polish 💅? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 15th

@YourCaringConfidant

No.

Do you like prawn crackers?

load more