Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6182

No. 

Can you build furniture by yourself following the instructions? 

No, I've never done that before

Can you cook pasta from scratch?

Nope. Never even attempted. 

Do you have a garden? 

No, just planter pots 

Do you have any ficus?

No idea. 🤔💭

Do you listen to R&B 🎶? 

No, I had to Google it.

Do you still watch Tom and Jerry?

@trueconfidant123 *gasps* Omggg. 😲😱 What 🎶 do you listen to? 

@YourCaringConfidant does R&B mean pop? Then yes. 😭

@trueconfidant123 No. R&B is totally different than Pop 🎶, imo. Pop is too upbeat and happy. 🤭 

@YourCaringConfidant then I must've heard some of that, thank you for explaining 😀

load more
load more
load more
load more

No. 

Do you like meatball subs? 

No

Do/did you like your mother?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 18th

@trueconfidant123

Yes, I do.

Do you like family time?

load more

Yes. ❤️

Do you know the trick to multiplying numbers off the top of your head by 11? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 18th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes.

Are you good at maths?

load more

No. The highest math I took was finite math and that was 13 years ago. 😂🤣 

Do you believe ghosts are real? 👻