Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6181
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 19th

@Amanda84

Yes

Do you believe there is aliens ?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@Diinnaa

Personally, no.

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 19th

@Amanda84

Same

load more

@Diinnaa I definitely believe there's something out there. They may not look like 👽 but there's some kind of entities out there for sure, imo. 🫣

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yeah there’s a lot of creatures out there

load more
load more

I've never been a sports person, so no.

🚫🏑🏐⚽️🏉🏀

I like bowling if that counts as a sport, but I'm horrible at it. 😂 

Do you like spaghetti 🍝? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Bowling counts.

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@Amanda84

Yes, I love spaghetti.

Do you like meatballs ?

Mmmmm 😋, yes. 

Do you have to have garlic bread with your 🍝? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, love it 🥰

Do you believe in coincidences?

load more

Yes

Do you believe in destiny?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 19th

@trueconfidant123

Yes 

Do you believe in loyalty?

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa July 19th

@Amanda84

Yes

Do you believe in unconditional love ?

Yes

Do you believe in yourself?

Yes. ❤️ 

Do you think today will be a good day? 😉 (*cough, cough*) @trueconfidant123 

Yes 

Do you know you're fab? 😭💖

vBLeuCnq.gif

@trueconfidant123 🎈 No idea what you're talking about. 😂🤣 

@YourCaringConfidant 😭🫂💖

load more
load more

Can you fill in the blank? 😆 

Happy ______. 😉 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 20th

@YourCaringConfidant

Birthday 🎉 

Party.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP July 20th

@Amanda84

Yes 😂 

@Amanda84 Yayy!!!! 🪅🎊🎉 

load more
load more