A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
Yes
Have you ever seen a peahen?
I don't think so.
Have you ever been on a rollar coaster that goes upside down?
Yes
Have you ever been on a Jungle Safari?
Wow 💗, no I haven't.
Do you like to eat honey?
@fossilfellow manifesting for you ✨
@trueconfidant123 💖💖
No
Have you ever helped someone cross the road safely?
Yes.
Have you ever had your umbrella broken by the wind?
Yes
Do you prefer compact umbrellas over giant ones with a handle and all?
@trueconfidant123
Yes!
Would you like to try transparent umbrella?
Yes
Do you like to wear a leather clothes ?
No.
Are you afraid of bugs?
No
Can you throw a cockroach out of your room by yourself?
@trueconfidant123 😂😂 Can anyone be that brave? Lol.
We have the big flying water bugs here that love coming out after it rains and you'd think I'd get used to it. Nope, I get a broom and swat and go crying and yelling that it tries attacking me. 😂😂 Ughhhh.
@YourCaringConfidant
Well, well I'm not brave enough to face the big fat ones either lol 😭😂
@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 💀 ☠️ 💀 ☠️ 💀 ☠️ 💀 ☠️ Bbbaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

