A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
No
Are you good at drawing?
Yes 😋
Did you have dessert today?
Yes, I'm typing this with my dessert by my side lol
Have you ever tried a tart?

Yes.
Are you well rested?
Yes
Are you feeling relaxed right now?
No.
Do you wish you could fall asleep?
Yes
Are you addicted to 7 cups?
@sereneMango2512
No.
Do you like to paint?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like to cook?
@sereneMango2512
No
I like to eat 😂
Do you like to travel?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like playing video games
@sereneMango2512
No, but never actually played one in my life to say yes 😊
Are you sociable ?
@Amanda84
Yes (when I want to be)
Do you like cats?
@sereneMango2512
No, absolutely not.
Have you been outside of your country?
@Amanda84
Yes I have.
Do you like rain?
@sereneMango2512
Yes, love listening to it.
Do you like dancing?
@Amanda84
Yes (I like the idea but I am too self concious)
Are you afraid of heights?
@sereneMango2512
No.
Would you go in the world's largest drop ride at a festival?
@Amanda84
Yes (I have been to India's tallest rollercoaster)
Would you like to eat fast food ?
@sereneMango2512
Yes, as a treat.
Do you like going to the gym?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like exercises?
No.
Can you speak at least 2 languages?