Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6139

Yes. I love the big soft hot ones with cheese dip. 😋 

Do you like buffalo wings? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 11th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes, love them.

Do you like tapas?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 11th

@Amanda84

Yes / I think so? (I wouldn't drink though haha)

Would you ever skydive if you had the chance?

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 11th

Yes (maybe)

Do you eat vegetables everyday?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 11th

@trueconfidant123

Yes!

Do you eat fruit every day?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 11th

Yes, Almost but I need to stop eating the same old fruits and incorporate new ones according to my doctor 

Do you eat some sort of bread everyday?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 11th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you like chocolate croissants?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 11th

@Amanda84

probably yes

Do you like black licorice?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 11th

@tearstruck

No.

Do you like chocolate milk?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 11th

@Amanda84

No

Do you like hot chocolate?

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 11th

Yes

Do you like consuming energy drinks?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 11th

@trueconfidant123

No

Do you like sparkling water?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 11th

I never tried I think 

Do you like bodycon dresses?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 11th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you like getting your hair done?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 11th

Yes 

Do you like getting a facial done?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 12th

@trueconfidant123

Never got one, so can't say yes or no 🥰

Do you like random days out?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 12th

@Amanda84 

Yes

Do you hang out with cousins often?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 12th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you have a massive extended famil

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 12th

Yes

Do you wear a bonnet to bed?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 12th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you like having a massive extended family?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 19th

I don't have a large extended family (well I would have quite a few second/third+ cousins but I mostly don't know them) 


Do you like scary movies?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 19th

@tearstruck

No, I don't.

Do you like maltesers?

User Profile: tearstruck
tearstruck August 20th

@Amanda84 me neither

Can't remember when I've had them/ what they taste like but probably yes

Do you like glacé cherries?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 20th

@tearstruck I don't know, I have a weird feeling about them

Do you consume energy drinks a lot?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 20th

@trueconfidant123

No, never drank one in my life.

Do you make wishes often?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 20th

No

Do you ever wish you knew how to fly a plane?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 20th

@trueconfidant123

No.

Do you ever wish you were the president?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 20th

No

Do you ever wish you could go back in time?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 20th

@trueconfidant123

Yes, all the time.

Do you ever wish you had stood up to someone and could go back and say something more?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 20th

Yes but I mostly speak up on the spot now!

Do you ever miss someone so much you wish you could call them up right away?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP August 20th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Do you let people in easily?

load more